We at aLphabet international believe that technology is transforming education today. Therefore, we support and integrate a suitable amount of time in the curriculum for learners to engage with digital & non-digital technology and extend their learning. Their exposure is through various channels which push them to inquire, ask questions, and develop their thinking skills. The ICT sessions prepare our students to adapt to a world where emerging technologies are rampant and enhancing educational outcomes.
- Kindergarten students are exposed to technology through videos and songs which are played, relating to the UOI
- Powerpoint presentations related to the UOI
- Google classroom for homework is used from Learners onwards
- ICT classes from Grade 1 onwards
- Research starts from Grade 2
- Secondary research starts from Grade 4
- Students are required to use their own laptops from Grade 4