aLphabet international is dedicated to developing compassionate and young life-long learners in a stimulating environment of academic excellence. We strive to instill values of mutual respect, honesty, empathy and open-mindedness. With tolerance, our learners will become humane and knowledgeable citizens of the world, understanding various cultures thus promoting unity.
- Prospective students are required to meet the school’s policy regarding eligibility for admission.
- The criteria for enrolment into all grades shall be based not only on age, but also on school records, academic achievements & grade level completion.
- The child should meet the requisite age requirement for the program as on 31st of May of the academic year in which the parent is applying (Know more).
- Admission into grades Mom & Me to Explorers (LKG), will be based on the student and parent visit at aLphabet international.
- The IB programme defines inclusion as an ongoing process that aims to increase access and engagement in learning for all students by identifying and removing barriers. aLphabet international celebrates and cherishes diversity among its’ community. We ensure that the school environment is one characterized by a culture of collaboration, mutual respect, support & problem solving.As set forth by the IB guidelines & our school inclusion policy, we support access for students with special needs to the IB programme(s) and philosophy. We evaluate and then accept admissions for students with special needs to the extent possible, according to the available school resources.
Given below is the process for admission into aLphabet international. Our admissions team is happy to help with any questions you may have, to help make the experience as smooth and efficient as possible.
For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit the online application form along with the required documents.
By applying, parents agree to their application being considered. The application fee is INR 2500.
- The application fee is nonrefundable, irrespective of selection of the student or not.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Filling in the application form and paying the application fee does not guarantee admission
- Please state N/A in the space given, if a particular question does not apply to you.
Upon review of the online application form, a member of our administrative team will contact you.
At this stage, students seeking admission into:
Mom & Me to Explorers (LKG), are required to complete a student & parent campus visit.
Learners (UKG) to Grade XI, will have an interview scheduled for the student and parents with the school.
Students seeking admission into Learners (UKG) to Grade XI, will then complete an admissions test.
On completion of the above steps, a provisional letter of admission will be sent to the Parents/Guardian. On receipt of the letter you will be required to pay the fees and submit original transfer certificate to the school office within a stipulated period.